Irresistible Palm Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup organic palm oil
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, cream together the organic palm oil, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the vanilla extract and egg until well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Indulge in these irresistible palm oil chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk for the perfect treat!
Note: Feel free to share these delicious palm oil recipes with your friends and family. They are guaranteed to become favorites in no time!