Creamy Palm Oil Vegan Pasta Recipe
- 250g pasta (of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons organic palm oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan, heat the organic palm oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and minced garlic, and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the sliced red bell pepper and mushrooms to the pan, and cook until they start to soften.
- Stir in the spinach leaves and cook until wilted.
- Pour in the coconut milk and nutritional yeast, and stir until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and toss until the sauce coats the pasta evenly.
- Serve the creamy palm oil vegan pasta hot and enjoy!